A List Of Excellent Persuasive Essay Topics On Vegetarianism
When trying to focus on a specific topic for your persuasive essay, it’s often helpful to browse through a list and see what catches your eye. You can either use the topic as it is or you can add your own little bit of individuality to it. Here are some examples you can use for your brainstorming:
- There is a direct link between being vegetarian and longer life span.
- The nutritional benefits of vegetarianism are infallible.
- The consumption of animal protein in comparison to body mass index is one of the determinants of obesity.
- Vegetarianism is a viable weight loss technique.
- The risk of heart attack or stroke for vegetarians is measurably smaller than that of non-vegetarians. Therefore the absence of meat in the diet is a preventer of heart disease.
- Vegetarians don’t get enough protein or folic acid in their diet.
- Vegetarians weigh less and have better health than those who eat animal products.
- Vegetarianism is a fad that will wither and die away like other fad diets.
- Men cannot live without eating meat.
- Vegetarians consume unhealthy amounts of soy products.
- People who follow vegetarian diets and don’t consume dairy don’t get adequate levels of dietary calcium.
- It isn’t natural to follow a vegetarian diet. Humans were made to eat meat.
- Commercially produced meat is no longer safe and therefore we should all be eating vegetarian.
- People who eat meat should be charged with cruelty to animals.
- People in general would be healthier if they adopted a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Growing animals for food consumption is harmful to the environment.
- Eating too much processed meat is leading to America’s growing rate of cardiovascular disease.
- Vegetarianism is more appealing now than it ever has been.
- A vegetarian can decide whether or not they consume eggs and dairy.
- Vegetarianism is not a healthy way to eat.
As you can see, this list supplies you with quite a wide variety of ideas to think about. You may find something that sparks your interest and you can do some research into it and see what’s available in the literature. If you find the topic is too broad, narrow it down so you can have a clear focus for your essay. You will know right away if it’s too narrow because you won’t find any sources to support it. In that case, you will need to go broader.