Writing An Essay Comparing To Kill A Mockingbird And Romeo And Juliet
Making comparison between two essay topics especially the two that are top quality novels ( “To Kill a Mockingbird” and Romeo and Juliet” ) may be one of the most cumbersome tasks. It’s because it requires writing a comprehensive report after looking at various parameters. One needs to understand the essence before picking the pen in hand. Both these novels have enough similarities and differences. Hence the skill of writing lies in doing the research work and then organizing the facts and turning them into influential paragraphs to captivate the readers. This expertise is an integral part of a scholastic career.
Discuss the basis of making comparisons-
- First of all, make a comparative view of the theme. How innocence was lost in both the novels. Provide suitable examples to verify your statements. For this brainstorm the list of all the ideas by taking one protagonist from both the novels.
- How important is the role of villain in both the novels?
- Another basis of making comparison should be choosing either the character ‘Jem’ or ‘Scout’ from the novel in “ To Kill a Mockingbird “ and ‘Romeo’ or ‘Juliet’ from the novel “ Romeo and Juliet”. You can also make a comparison between two female protagonists and two male protagonists. This way the comparison statement would become more balanced.
- You can also make comparisons in terms of different circumstances as in what were the situations that made the characters lost their innocence. Was the basis of comparison prejudice, racial difference, hypocrisy and the lessons of injustice at the younger stages? Similarly finds out reasons for the barrier that kept Romeo and Juliet apart? Why Romeo and Juliet rebelled against their parents and families for making decision? What prejudice and injustice Romeo and Juliet have to pass through? Take all these examples and write a comparative view.
- You can also make comparison in terms of outcomes after each character losses his innocence.
- Also make a comparison after the characters gained confidence when other’s opinions were against them.
- Compare and contrast as in how both the topics revolve around the topic of love?
Both the topics can be compared in a variety of way, however, if you still feel that you need assistance in finding some more interesting topics or finding answers of the above mentioned topics, get assistance from this agency and our professionals would stand for you at all times of need. Call us, send an email or chat with us 24x7x365.